I’m a big fan of the annual Pipeline Conference. This year it’s on June 6th, and as usual has a great mix of keynote speakers and online resources. The event is online, with registered participants having access to presentations and resources for 12 months afterwards. Not only do you not have to travel, registration is also free.
This year’s speakers include:
· Keynote Speaker Michelle Greenwald, Innovation Expert and Author of Catalyzing Innovation
“Catalyzing Innovation for More Systematic, Complete and Creative Product Development”
· Braden Kelley, Author and Innovation Expert
“Our Innovation Culture Stinks – Five Ways to Make It Smell Better”
· Andrew Ouderkirk, Corporate Scientist Electronic Markets and Materials Division, 3M
“Platform Innovation: Ideas, Processes, People, Teams, and Culture”
· Hannes Erler, Director, Open Innovation Networks, Swarovski
“Changing Mindsets and Structures for a Meaningful Open Innovation Approach”
· Sindy Wilson, Director of Product Portfolio Analytics & Insights at Manheim Auction
“Be Nimble, Be Quick: How Technology-Enabled Product Portfolio Management Empowers Faster, Better Decision-Making”
I’d strongly recommend that you register for this virtual conference even if you can’t attend on the day itself. You’ll get insights into methods to speed time to market, strengthen brand positioning, and stay ahead of the competition. That’s why the organizers are expecting around 2,000 people to join; you can register here.